Digital Week from HCL came with the global unveiling of HCL Connections 7.
This year has proven to be quite a challenge tech wise for companies, with everybody working remote. So solutions needed to be found for:
- Driving efficiencies while teams are working remotely
- Keeping project teams connected, communicating and on the same page
- Communicating strategy effectively, business focus shifts
- Promoting a sense of community to the employees.
It’s important for you as a company to keep your employees connected since community has become even more important to business outcomes than it was before. Thus it’s vital that you:
- Foster employee morale
- Communication overcomes feeling disconnected
- Maintain productivity
You might have noticed that employee productivity has had to suffer from:
- Overlapping and disparate applications that are not integrated into the everyday flow of work;
- Disconnected, dispersed content making finding what’s important a challenge;
- Inability to turn tasks into consistent outcomes.
Connections offers a different approach for this, providing the structure to close information and communication gaps; an integrated experience for the user.
Here is what Connections can do for you:
- Create engaging and successful Communities
- Use proven templates built on your best practices.
- Get up and running faster with an easy -to-use Community wizard.
- Create more visual and customizable Community homepages.
- Microsoft integration makes work more seamless
- One click to start a chat and share content between Connections and Teams.
- Seamlessly shift content between any Outlook client and Connections.
- Instantly access SharePoint libraries in your Communities.
- Automatically save changes to Microsoft Office files back to Connections
- Reduce your upgrade headaches
- Easily deploy the latest functionality with a cloud-native version of Component Pack (Amazon EKS and RedHat OpenShift).
- Significantly reduce deployment time with automated scripts.
- Minimize your hardware footprint with updated resource guidance.
HCL also offered us a great demo of what Connections 7 can do. Make sure you check it out HERE.
To check out Connections 7 even more register for the preview HERE.